Friday, March 03, 2006

I would speak here more male masturbation which I know better than the female masturbation.Ok but then how?Swelled, that depends on each one. The masturbation, that is learned. It makes it possible to discover its sex, to discover what we like, to discover how to excite it, how us to excite, what to touch while one masturbates (some nothing, others their belly, their nipples, their testicle, their anus...), with which accessories (creams, gode (if that connects you), sticking, breeches (for the fetishists) and well of others according to your desires and your tastes).

1 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

John, this use to me my blog address and I am a Christian. Please delete this blog site or at least delete the stuff about jerking-off...it is offensive to my family and friends who still think this is my site. Thanks

Grant

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home